The following is a sorted list of various spells that have been identified. If you know a good recipe for a useful spell, share it with the rest of the wizard community!
Generally, spells fall into one of several categories:
Body shields are defensive armors you can use to get more health, but will slow you down. You can use this to get close to the enemy and use your short ranged spells. You could also use it with the magick Haste to move normally, but with more health.
- Stone Armor - Shield+Earth+Earth+Earth+Earth - Cast with Self
- Ice Armor - Shield+Water+Cold+Water+Cold+Water+Cold - Cast with Self --Furyous D 05:44, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Basic Stone Ice Armor - Shield+Earth+Water+Cold - Cast with Self --Furyous D 05:44, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Advanced Stone Ice Armor - Shield+Water+Cold+Water+Cold+Earth+Earth -Cast With Self
- "Safe" shield - Arcane+Lightning+Fire+Shield (Spells Safe, effective against other mages) -Cast With Self
Barriers are your main defensive tool in the quest to save Midgård. Typical Barriers are meant to create physical distance between the caster and his enemies, allowing one to catch their breath, stop an oncoming assault (magical or physical) or prepare a new spell of their own. Variations to this rule exist in two forms: magical Mines which are magical traps that do not hamper movement but cause various special effects; and Elemental Walls which (mostly) allow free passage, but cause various harmful effects.
- Volcano Wall - Shield+Earth+Fire - Cast with Force or Area
- Arcane Stone Wall - Shield+Earth+Arcane - Cast with Force or Area (Explodes when destroyed)
- Arcane Stone Fire Wall - Shield+Earth+Arcane+Fire - Cast with Force or Area (Explodes when destroyed and sets everything aflame)
- Arcane Stone Water Wall - Shield+Earth+Arcane+Water - Cast with Force or Area (Explodes when destroyed an douses targets)
- Arcane Stone Ice Wall - Shield+Earth+Arcane+Water+Cold - Cast with Force or Area (Explodes when destroyed and freezes targets)
- Arcane Stone Steam Wall - Shield+Earth+Arcane+Water+Fire - Cast with Force or Area (Explodes when destroyed and douses targets)
- Arcane Lightning Ice Wall - Ice+Lightning+Arcane+Shield+Cold - Cast with Force or Area (Explodes nearly instantly and does massive amounts of damage, protect yourself with an Immunity: Lightning+Arcane+Shield+Cold - Cast Self. Also usefull to enchant your weapon)
- Bomb Barrier - Shield+ Arcane - Cast with Force or Area
- Healing Mines - Life + Shield - Cast with Force or Area
- Safety Wall - Shield + Water + Fire + Fire - Cast with Force or Area. Creates a wall around your character that drys you when wet.
Projectiles spells typically hit hard and fast, causing a fair amount of splash damage (area-of-effect damage) to nearby enemies and often causing knockdown of foes. Their drawback is the long time they require to fully charge-up.
Casting a Projectile spell with Area causes a shock wave around the caster, which is generally less harmful than it's Force counterpart, but more likely to cause knockdown and easier to pull-off when cornered.
- Heal Bomb - Earth+Life - Cast with Area or Force
- Ice Bomb - Ice+Earth - Cast with Area or Force
- Fireball - Earth+Fire - Cast with Area or Force
- Arcane Fireball - Earth+Fire+Arcane - Cast with Area or Force
- Spikey Ice Ball - Ice+Water+Earth - Cast with Force and add more Earth to make the ball bigger and do more damage
- Icicles - Ice+Water - Cast with Area or Force
- Arcane Icicles - Ice+Water+Arcane - Cast with Area or Force
- Lightning icicles - cold+water+lightning
- Arcane lightning icicles - cold+water+lightning+arcane.
Spray attacks are spells in which the attack is sprayed in front of the wizard in a cone. These attacks can be very useful in attacking large groups of enemies and can be modified for almost any situation. The more of 1 element you add the stronger that elements effect will become and the further the spray will travel.
- Flamethrower - Fire x 1,2,3,4 or 5 -Cast with Area or Force
- Water Jet - Water x 1,2,3,4 or 5 -Cast with Area or Force
- Frost Jet - Cold x 1,2,3,4 or 5 -Cast with Area or Force
- Steam Jet - Steam x 1,2,3,4 or 5 -Cast with Area or Force
- Electric Jet - Steam x 1,2,3 or 4 + Lightning x 1,2,3 or 4 -Cast with Area or Force
Beam spells are powerful long-range attacks, allowing the caster to apply increasing amounts of damage over an extended duration. Their drawback is the slow turn-rate that prevents the caster from effectively reacting to new threats without stopping the spell, and the fact that they don't cause any knock-back on enemies.
Beam spells can be cast with Area casting to cause an explosive discharge around the caster (nova).
- Death Ray - Arcane - Cast with Force.
- Fire Beam - Fire+Arcane Cast with Force.
- Lightning Beam - Lightning+Arcane - Cast with Force.
- Thunderbolt Beam - Steam+Lightning+Arcane+Lightning - Cast with Force.
* The same elemental combination is used for the Magick Thunder Bolt.
- Water, Lightning Beam - Steam + Lightning + Lightning + Arcane + Arcane + Cold (makes Water, Lightning, Lightning, Arcane, Arcane)
- Fire Lightning Beam - Fire+Fire+Lightning+Lightning+Arcane - A beam of multi-element damage that looks cool and deals decent damage.
- Steam, Lightning, Arcane Beam - Steam + Lightning +Arcane + Lightning + Arcane (Very strong beam, can deal up to 6477 damage per beam. You can see the total damage a beam does by casting it on Vlad anywhere in the first few chapters after he talked to you, and is just standing there. He won't die from this.)
- Steam, Lightning, 3X Arcane - Steam + Lightning + Arcane + Arcane + Arcane (Even more powerful than previous beam, this beam can deal over 8000 damage)
This section is for other spells that dont really fit into the other catagorys
- Healing Ice Walls - Ice + Water + Life + Shield - Summons ice walls that heal you when they first appear When they self destruct after a few seconds they heal you again Best used with Area as they will insta heal you entirely