READ PARTS 1 AND 2 FIRST!
31. its better for speedrunning 32. the controls are just better 33. WARLADY Khan made me lmao 34. The orcs speak german 35. Vlad is funnier than ever and has cool new hands 36. The animated cutscenes look great 37. That prison orb scene gave me agoraphobia lol 38. 7/11 Magicka slurpee was da boss 39. I livestreamd this game with my bros with my robe on and KILLLLLED IT!
40. Push is a magick now which means I don't accidentally push none of a cliff
41. Less enemy stunlock bs
42. it just is
43. believe me
44. This game fixed my anxiety
45. I got it for free from my momRead more >
READ PART 1 FIRST
16. Crash to Desktop isn't in this one (it's a annoying magick) 17. No Reddit robe 18. It has an achievement for killing your friends that I can use as an excuse for why I kill my friends 19. Hot-join 20. I don't get trapped in the shield bubble anymore lol 21. Nicerest graphics than the first one 22. Mo' particle FX 23. It can run on my toaster 24. Its harder to kill yourself 25. It has a secret Minecraft level :) 26. Levels are more linear which is refreshing 27. CRABS 28. CRABS (Seriously lol) 29. BIG CRAAAABS! 30. An entire level about crabs 'n shitRead more >
1. Cooldowns make the game more balanced 2. Boss battles are a trope that needs to die and M2 has less of them which is good. 3. The chirpy staff is adorbsRead more >
The very latest piece of Magicka downloadable content is called the Gamer Budle. While it offers nothing more than new skins for the player characters, they might be of interest to many gamers.
The three new robes are all based on other well-known video games. One gives you a headcrab and crowbar from Half-Life, another one gives you a Day of the Tentacle costume, and the final one allows you to dress up as a World of Warcraft character.
The bundle costs $2 on Steam. Does it sound like something you'd like to buy?
Source: KotakuRead more >
Magicka has sold 30,000 copies within its first day of availability through digital distribution. Developers have mentioned that they will be working on patches as quickly as possible. About the technical issues, they have stated that: "[Singe-player] works fine for the most part, Multiplayer does not -- patch on the way for both! (as soon as [Steam] pushes the button). We'll patch the game as often as possible." According to a celebratory press release, Arrowhead Game Studios is "working around the sundial and is fully committed to ongoing support by zapping glitches and communicating with players."
Source: JoystiqRead more >
Magicka was released today. It is now available for the low price of ($10) on Steam, GamersGate, Direct2Drive, Amazon, Amazon DE, eptiSoft, GreenManGaming, GameStreamer, PC Game Store, SpawnPoint, Mobily, and XGames.Read more >